Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mystery Reader #7: A Trike Rider?

"My mom loves to take me 'out' for lunch.  I love to observe kindness and generosity in people.  This summer, I will ride my trike every chance I get!"

These clues left the 2nd graders completely confused.  They eventually came up with three guesses.  They were trying to decide between two first graders and a third grader.

They could have never guessed that Mrs. Abrahamson would have come walking through the door.  I love when Mrs. A. is able to visit our classroom for any reason because she is so kind, observant, and thoughtful.  She shared an old favorite of hers about a girl who thought the moon was following her home.  Many students echoed that they've had similar experiences.

Thank you so much Mrs. A.  We also enjoyed the pictures of you on your "trike"!


No comments:

Post a Comment